The Tech Deck at Dowdy Student Stores has a great selection of electronics/technology merchandise in-stock including MacBook, iPads, and iPods; headphones, printers, computer accessories, laptop bags, and educationally-discounted software! We work with the Pirate Techs at the Academic Computing Center to identify the models/specifications to best fit the needs of ECU students.
View Models and Standard Ordering Information
- Apple Model Details & Pricing
- Dell Model Details & Pricing
Apple is allowing a special one-day, Faculty and Staff Appreciation Sale, with an additional savings on select products. The one-day sale is November 9, 2017. See below for a sale price sheet.
The links below allow you to print a price list / pre-order form and a computer purchase form. You will need both to order.
Pre-orders will be accepted through November 2nd in-person at Dowdy Student Stores Tech Deck or emailed to them at ECUComputerDept@ecu.edu. Please communicate with the Tech Deck staff if you wish for your pre-order to be held and charged on November 9th. Orders can be picked up at the Wright Building store or Health Sciences Bookstore in Brody 1S-04.
- ECU's Preferred Vendors - Apple, Dell and Lenovo
- ECU has formed partnerships with Pirate Techs Academic Computing Center and designated computer vendors - Apple, Dell and Lenovo - providing educational pricing with on-campus support for ECU students.
View online Apple, Dell and Lenovo computer selection and pricing.
Customize Apple Products
- Additional Academic Computer Vendor - HP
- HP Education Discount through HP Academy.
View HP Academy computer selections and pricing.
- Microsoft Products for Students
- Registered Students follow this link for detailed information regarding the availability of Microsoft software titles.
- Microsoft Work At Home licensed software for Faculty/Staff
- Faculty and Staff members of the university are eligible to purchase Work At Home licensed Microsoft software through the student store by presenting a valid ECU OneCard and signing the Work At Home agreement form in person at the Dowdy Student Store on central campus or the Student Store at the Brody School of Medicine on west campus. Please contact 252.328.4360 or visit our stores for more information. Follow the software link below for examples of selection and pricing.
- Educationally Priced Software
- Academic discounts available only to current ECU students, faculty, and staff on a variety of software.
- Departmental Purchases
- Departments may now purchase Apple iPads and iPad accessories through Dowdy Student Stores. All regular purchasing guidelines apply; however, it allows greater convenience, hands-on viewing, and face-to-face customer service when buying through the Dowdy Student Stores. See Departmental Purchases page for full details.