RIBN: How to Apply
email@example.com to request the ENC RIBN application form. The application period is from September 1 through January 31 each year.
Please follow these instructions to apply during the application period:
- Complete a free, online general application to the Community College on their admission page. Please be aware, this is not an application to ENC RIBN or to the Associate Degree or BSN nursing programs
- Submit your official high school transcript, all official college transcripts and official SAT or ACT scores to the Admissions Office at the Community College and ECU by January 31.
- Request an ENC RIBN application online at http://www.ecu.edu/cs-dhs/nursing/ribn_apply.cfm, You may submit unofficial documents (SAT, ACT and transcripts to the Student Success Advocate. These documents can be submitted to: ENCRIBN@ecu.edu
- Upon acceptance into the ENC RIBN program, the student must complete the ECU Admission online application and submit the required application fee by the published deadline. Submit your official high school transcript, all official college transcripts and official SAT or ACT scores to ECU Admissions.
- Applicants with disabilities should contact the Coordinator of Disability Services/Counselor at the respective Community College.
Students will be notified of their acceptance in the spring semester. Preference is given to North Carolina residents. If you are not a North Carolina resident, you will only be considered in the event that vacancies occur after June 1.